Application Forms for admission along with one copy of the Prospectus shall be available in the College Office/College Website (www.synodcollege.edu.in). Each duly filled in Application Form is to be accompanied with the marksheet of the last Board/University Examination at the time of application submission. (Marksheet downloaded from Internet is also provisionally acceptable).
PROCEDURE TO APPLY
- Duly filled in application form accompanied with photo copies of all attested testimonials are to be submitted in the office of the college on or before the last date of submission as fixed by the College.
- No application received thereafter shall be entertained on any ground whatsoever. The institute will not be responsible for any delay in receipt or loss of applications in postal transit.
- Application Form must be accompanied with the following:
- Attested copy of Admit Card and Marksheet of the last Examination.
- Pass Certificate and testimonial of character from the Head of the Institution last attended.
- Recent passport size photograph pasted on the application form.
- A photo copy of either Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe Certificate in case of those belonging to either category.
- The Application Form is to be filled in by the candidate himself/herself. Forms which are incomplete or where the subject combinations are not properly mentioned are liable to be rejected. The college authority reserves the right to refuse admission without assigning any reason.
- In case any candidate is found to have furnished false information in their certificates etc. or is found to have withheld or concealed any material or information in his/her application, he/she will be debarred from admission.
- It will be the responsibility of the candidate to ensure that the correct address is entered in the Application Form. The Institute will not be responsible for any loss in transit or for incorrect address given by the applicant in the Application Form.
- Candidate should submit only one application for a particular course. However, if submission of another application becomes necessary for any reason, the words “Second Application” should be written in red ink on top of the second application.
- Candidate should write clearly the subject chosen as Honours subject in order of preference as given in the Prospectus.
- Selected candidates (signed by the authority) should pay the fees in the State Bank of India through Internet Banking.
- Application form of the selected candidates along with the fee receipt from the Bank are to be submitted in the Office Counter No 3.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR PHOTOGRAPHS
- Two (2) recent high contrast passport size photographs with light background are required. Polaroid photos are NOT acceptable.
- Photograph MUST be taken on or after 10.01.2019.
- Photograph should NOT have cap or sunglasses. Spectacles are allowed.
- One photograph should be pasted (NOT stapled) on Application Form. Use good quality adhesive to paste the photograph.
- The photograph pasted on the Application Form should be unattested.
- Another Photograph (for Identity card) attested by a Gazetted Officer/Principal with a clear stamp is to be submitted after admission is granted.
- Applications not complying with these instructions or with unclear photographs will be rejected.
PROCEDURE OF SECLECTION
- Admission to 1st Semester of three years Degree shall be selected in order of merit on the basis of the result of the Board examination passed only in the current year 2019. List of selected candidates will be displayed in the Notice Board of the College.
- Selected candidates must pay the fees within the stipulated time given to them. Failure to do so will invalidate the candidate’s application and his/her seat will stand forfeited.
- In case the seats of the subject chosen by the candidate as first preference are full, the candidate will be given the subject of second preference/third preference.
- In case the available seats are not filled after the last date of admission for selected candidates, the remaining seats will be given to those in the waiting lists.
- After timely payment of Fees, the candidate is considered to be provisionally admitted. The admission is confirmed after verification of the marks secured by the candidate from the original mark sheet issued by the Board/University.
Spot Admission: Position Holders or those securing an aggregate of 60% for Science and 55 % for Arts and Commerce and above are to submit their Application Forms directly to the Principal for the Spot Admission. Candidates with less than 55% are directed to submit the applications in the counter Room No. 1.
When a Student is Provisionally Admitted, the following Documents MUST BE SUBMITTED to the College Office WITHIN FIFTEEN DAYS from the date of admission.
- An attested copy of the Marksheet of last Board/University Examinations.
- A Testimonial of character from the Principal of the School last attended.
- A recent Passport size photograph of the student.
- Original Transfer Certificate from the School last attended.
- A Scheduled Tribe Certificate.
- Migration Certificate (in Original) for those students passed from outside the MBOSE.
Note: Seats are reserved for Sport persons representing State/National level and also for Physically challenged applicants.