Synod College Employees` Cooperative Thrift & Credit Society Limited (SCECS)
This society was established in the year 1991 with the purpose of encouraging a positive attitude of thrift and saving while simultaneously advancing loans to all its members at very nominal terms and conditions.
The basic objectives of the society are:
- To encourage thrift, self-help, co-operation among the members.
- To encourage members to save by receiving monthly contributions from them by deductions from their pay.
- To create funds, to make advances to the members of the society.
- To invest money in some profitable concern for the benefit of the members.
- To secure suitable benefits for the members and their families in distress.
- To do all such other acts as are conducive or incidental to the attainment of the above objectives.