In addition to the end semester examinations conducted by the University, the College conducts class test and internal test for each semester. It is compulsory for all the students to appear for this test. Marks obtained in the test along with the marks oftheir semester assignment and practical will constitute the total internal marks. Students are warned not to indulge in any unfair means. If anyone is found using such methods, he or she shall be expelled from College with no provision for readmission.
Attendance is compulsory for all the students. It is mandatory for all students to attend at least a minimum of 75 % attendance as per the university directive. Any student who does not meet the minimum required attendance will not be allowed to sit for the internal test or external final semester Examination. Students who are continuously absent for 15 days without the permission of the Principal will have his or her name removed from the college register and shall not be re-admitted unless the student furnishes credible reasons for his/her absence.
- All students are supposed to bring their College Identity Card to the College every day and should produce the said I.D. Card whenever asked for by the College authorities. Students will not be allowed to enter the College Campus without the valid College I. D. Card.
- Dress and general appearance: The general appearance must be decent and acceptable to the College authorities (See detailed insu-uctions in the College Notice Board).
- Students are expected to keep the College Campus clean.
- Tampering with college property is strictlyprohibited. Action will be taken against individuals responsible for any damage incurred.
- Smoking, chewing tobacco, spitting, taking alcohol or anyother intoxicating substances sn-ictly forbidden in the College Campus. Anyone found breaking this mle is liable to be expelled from the College
- Communal harmony is to be preserved. Every student should behave in a disciplined manner. Foul language and ill-mannered behavior will not be tolerated.
- Using of Mobile phones in a manner that disrupts the academic sessions inside the class room is strictly prohibited. Anyone found breaking this rule will have his/her phone confiscatedby the College authorities.