OFFICE OF THE PRINCIPAL SYNOD COLLEGE, SHILLONG
No. SC/RUSA/Quo/2019/02 Dated the 20th June, 2019
Short Notice invited Quotations No. SC/RUSA/Quo/2019/01 dated 11th June, 2019 is hereby cancelled as per Clause No. 2 of the Short Notice Quotation and fresh detailed tender papers for procurement of Furniture of Synod College at Jaiaw, Meghalaya under RUSA will be available from the office of the College and College website from 24th to 28th June, 2019 from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. on payment of Rs. 1500/- per set by cash/Demand draft payable at Shillong (non-refundable).
OFFICE OF THE PRINCIPAL SYNOD COLLEGE
EAST KHASI HILLS DISTRICT
No.SC/RUSA/Quo/2019/ Dated: Shillong, the 20th June, 2019
DETAILED TENDER NOTICE
Sealed Tender affixing non-refundable Court Fee Stamps of `500.00 (Rupees Five Hundred) only are invited by the undersigned for the execution/supply of the following work as per the tender from approved and eligible Govt. Supplier/Contractor/Manufacturer, etc., having valid license, etc., and will be received by the undersigned up to 12:00 noon on 28th June, 2019 and to be opened on the same date at 2:00 p.m in the presence of the intending tenderers or their authorized representative. However, if such date is declared as a holiday, the same will be opened on the next working day at 2:00 p.m.
a. Name of Work : Procurement of Furniture’s of Synod College at
Jaiaw, Shillong, Meghalaya under RUSA
b. Value of work (approx) : `15,00,000.00 (Rupees Fifteen Lakhs) only
c. Earnest Money : 2% (1% for SC/ST Contractors) and registered Govt. Suppliers not required at the time of submission of tender.
d. Time of completion : 3 (three) months
e. Rate to be quoted : at par/above the tender value
- Detailed tender papers may be obtained from the Office of the Principal, Synod College, Shillong from 24th June, 2019 to 27th June 2019 (11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.) and 28th June, 2019 (11:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon) on payment of `1500.00 per set by cash/Demand Draft payable to College account at Shillong. Detailed documents can be seen in the College Notice Board.
- The Undersigned is not bound to accept the lowest or any tender and reserves the right to reject any or all tenderer without assigning any reason thereof.
- Tender must be accompanied by the earnest money of the amount specified for the work by Bank Draft drawn in favour of the Principal, Synod College, Jaiaw, Shillong. The Earnest Money will be released to the unsuccessful tenderers. The Earnest Money for the successful tenderers will be retained as part of the Security Deposit described in the following paragraph. However, Govt. registered supplier/manufacturer may not be required EM at the time of submission of tender.
- The supplier should arrange for all materials required at the college site.
- The contract must not be sublet.
- All tender must be accompanied by the Money Receipt, Signed Tender Document, Registration Certificate, Experience Certificate, Dealership Certificate, Warranty Certificate, List of Technical personel (if any), PAN, Income Tax, Sale Tax, Professional Tax Clearance Certificates, Labour License, etc.
- All supply of items shall have to be carried out as per relevant specifications and in consultation with the college authority.
- Every page of the tender should be signed by the supplier/tenderers. Every correction in the tenderer’s quoted rates should bear the supplier’s initials before submission.
- Each supplier should carefully examine the item of works and their specifications, visit the site of work and fully satisfy and acquaint himself about the nature and location of work, quality and quantity of the materials required, the type of equipments required and general and local conditions which may affect the work or cost thereof.
- Each supplier should carefully examine the funding pattern of the project as specified in Annexure-1.
- Each supplier should carefully examine that the payment system of the project shall be online payment system and shall be able to provide detailed TIN, PAN, GST etc., necessary for payment.
- On receiving the supply order, the supplier should submit a supply chart/program.
- The rates quoted shall be valid till the completion of the project. Any increase or decrease in the quantities as given in the schedule of items shall not entitle the supplier to claim for any increase.
- The Security Deposit shall be released to the supplier after expiry of 6 (six) months from the date of actual completion of all items of works under this contract.
- All Payment will be made to the supplier subject to availability of Funds.
- Tender rate quoted shall be inclusive of GST (or indicate if not).
- Suppliers can also mentioned/give their own terms & conditions in their tender etc.
- Non-Tribal suppliers have to produce their valid Trading License before purchasing of Tender Papers.
- Supply items and their specifications as shown in Annexure II.
- The undersigned reserve the right to recall the tender without assigning any reason thereof.
Memo No.SC/RUSA/Quo/2019/ Dated: Shillong, the 20th June, 2019
- College file
Principal Synod College
Annexure – II
Specifications of supply items:-
- Item 1 : Traditional bench
W 1650 x D400 x H750 mm Desk
W 1650 x D300 x H440 mm Bench
- Item No.2 : Chair with half tablet
- Frame and legs made of 1mm Thick tube with Diameter of 16 mm stainless steel
- PVC Upholstered Seat and Back on 12mm Plywood Covered with PU Foam
- Pre-Laminated Board with PVC Edge Banding for Writing Pad
- Chair : 529W x 605D x 788H mm
- Tablet: 440W x 260D x 17.2H mm
- Teacher’s tables : Tables with 3 Drawers with Locking system
L120 x W60 x H76 cm