Name Smt. Iabianglang Kharbuki
Contact Information [email protected] / 9863333558
Designation Assistant Professor
Area of Interest Physical Geography
Date of Joining 1.5.2011
1. ‘Innovative utilization of bamboo- A viable option to upscale the rural livelihood in rural Meghalaya.
2. Supplementation of household income through diversified agricultural practices- a venture into strawberry cultivation in Meghalaya.
3. Forest fire: Its impact on the bio-diversity of Ri-Bhoi district of Meghalaya.
1. Undocumented Migration: A Societal Dilemma for Recipient Regions of South Asia with Special Reference to Meghalaya-India”, in book entitled Human Migration in South Asia: Dynamics and Implications, Akansha Publication, ISBN 978 81-8570-474-8, 2016. Edited by Kwilly Nongrum and A.P Warjri 2016
2. “The Issue of Gender Discrimination in Meghalaya with Special Reference to East Khasi Hills” published IOSR Journal of Humanities and Social Science Vol. 19, Issue 4, April 2014.
1. Presented a paper entitled “Undocumented Migration: A societal dilemma for recipient regions of South Asia, with special reference to Meghalaya” in the International Seminar on “Human Migration in South Asia: Dynamics and Implications” held in the college campus on the 9th and 10th October 2014.
2. Presented a paper entitled ““The Issue of Gender Discrimination in Meghalaya with Special Reference to East Khasi Hills” in the National seminar on “Religion vis-à-vis socio-political, Ecological and Gender Issues: A Historical Perspective” held in Synod College on the 10th and 11th October 2013.