SYNOD COLLEGE, SHILLONG DEPLOYMENT OF STRATEGIC AND PERSPECTIVE PLAN 2020-2021
The strategic long-term plan of the college is to build and enhance human resource development. In order to fulfil this objective, the following activities/programs are conducted/ organised:
- Faculty Development Programme for Teachers
- Training Programme for Non-Teaching Staff
- Programme on Research Ethics and Plagiarism
- Teachers are appointed as conveners and members of respective Cells and Committees of the college.
- Certificate courses and training are conducted after class hours.
- Timely notifications for faculty promotion under CAS are made at regular intervals.
- Provisions are made to encourage the research culture for the faculty as well as the students of the college.
- The College also encourages the publication of quality research papers in Care list journals and sponsors the publication of books pertaining to research papers and seminar/conference proceedings.