Dr. Bhalang Sungoh
C/o Shaicy Sungoh, Jyllishop Nongthymmai
Qualification: M.A, B.Ed, NET(JRF) and Ph.D
Area of Interest: Educational Psychology and Educational Philosophy
Date of Joining: 01.10.2020
Award/Achievement: Ph.D (2017), NET (JRF) 2019
- Participated in the workshop on “Basic Counselling Skills for Teachers” by Naphisabet Kharsati, organized by the Counselling Cell in collaboration with Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC), Synod College on 16th July 2021
- Participated in the Workshop on “Capacity Building for Teachers on 21st Century Skills Education” programme held from 21st June 2021 to 2nd July 2021 organized by National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappallin in collaboration with ICSSR.
- Participated in the Workshop on Academic Writing and Publication organized by the Research Cell, IQAC, Synod College, Shillong on the 30th April 2019.
- Participated in the Workshop on Research Methodology Course in Social Sciences organized by Department of Education, North-Eastern Hill University, Shillong, 8th -19th September, 2014
Publications and Seminars
- National Webinar on National Education policy 2020, Department of Education, Mizoram University, Aizawl, 26th August, 2020
- Anxiety and Depression among Secondary School Students of Jaintia Hills in Meghalaya. An International Refereed, Indexed and Peer Reviewed Bi-Annual Journal in Education, Vol.3, Issue 1, October 2016.
- Problems of University students in North-Eastern Hill University, Shillong. Department of Education, North Eastern Hill University, Shillong, 18th -19th March, 2015.
- Depression among Adolescents of Jaintia Hills. Department of Psychology, Gauhati University, Guwahati, 21st -23rd November, 2014.
- Adolescents of Shillong: Their Reactions to Frustration. International Journal of Education and Psychological Research (IJEPR) Vol.3, Issue 1, March 2014.
- Mobile Phone Addiction among Undergraduate students of Jaintia Hills. Rajiv Gandhi University, Rono Hills, Doimukh, 7th-8th November, 2013.
- Need of Semester system in colleges of Shillong. R.G. Baruah College, Guwahati, 27th-28th September, 2013.
Participated in the 4-week Induction/Orientation Programme for “Faculty in Universities/Colleges/Institutes of Higher Education” from 19th June to 18th July 2021 and obtained Grade ‘A’ organized by Teaching Learning Center, Ramanujan College, University of Delhi under the aegis of Pandit Madan Mohan Malaviya National Mission on Teachers and Teaching.